This level of training requires a significant commitment by each student, with the submission of assignments at regular (predetermined) intervals. The assignments incorporate:
- Complex case study scenarios – the course modules contain a number of complex case scenarios with details of the case history. Students use the knowledge they’ve acquired during the earlier stages of the course to provide assessments for each case, along with effective therapeutic protocols. Some will be submitted for marking, others will be presented and assessed at tutorials.
- Research into the causes and therapeutic approaches to diseases such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD) and Multiple Sclerosis.
At this level of training, students need to attend 50 hours of direct contact time with the college’s Clinical Practice tutor. This attendance is currently conducted by way of 3 x 3-day tutorials – Thursday, Friday and Saturday. These tutorials are compulsory and are spaced at regular intervals over a period of around 20 months. The College is flexible where dates are concerned and they will be discussed with individual students prior to enrolment on Stage Two.
To help increase their knowledge base, students are also expected to attend seminars run by various supplement manufacturers that are held in a number of towns and cities across the UK.
There are no exams for this level of training as successful completion is dependent upon continuous assessment of your skills.
How long will it take to complete the course?
Unlike the previous stage that can be started at any time, Stage Two incorporating Clinical Practice has a fixed start and completion date for each group of its students. It is spread over a structured timescale of approx 20 months.
The fee includes coursework modules and assessment of written homework assignments. Coursework modules are sent electronically to students via email and written homework assignments are also sent for marking and returned to students by email.
- The current fee for Stage Two Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy incorporating Clinical Practice is £3500 which includes intensive tutor marking, all coursework and tutorial fees (which involves the organisation and supervision of volunteer consultations).
Methods of payment:
- Payment in full for Stage Two Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy incorporating Clinical Practice is payable on enrolment or there is an instalment option of paying £1000 initially followed by 12 further payments of £220.
- Payments by BACS transfer.